Thursday, January 27, 2005

downside up

HOLY SHIT.

M and I just beat each other up. A low point to say the least. I started it. Things have been broken by me being thrown into them. M’s jacket is ripped. I kept holding onto his pocket. He was in a rage. Tossing me around, I kept holding on.

HOLY SHIT.

We have been dragged down by each other. We are no good right now. There is anger and hurt and rage flying all over. Hitting the walls. Sticking to the ceiling. I am embarrassed by my behavior. By his.

Apparently, this is my breaking point. My nerves are gone from the last 8 months of my choices. My common sense has been beaten down by my raging emotions. Us being trapped here together has done harm to each of us.

God willing we’ll both be ok. I don’t know much right now, but I know that this morning wasn’t us.

2 comments:

Me.Myself.I said...

Take care of yourself. I am thinking of you.

Jay said...

What those two people said. Keep us posted. Hope you are ok.