Monday, August 30, 2004

blanket ponchos are the next big thing

Due to a horrible baby bottle mishap, I now have breast milk all over me.

Not MY breast milk mind you - someone else's. Just like the baby who was about to drink it is someone else's too. Cute and all, but happily someone else's.

So. Yeah. I don't really know what to do about this. I am mostly thinking "ewwww!" right now, but a few ideas have crept in. Like wondering if I could convince the 4 year old big brother that my underwear is really a bathing suit while I quick do a load of laundry. Or like wondering if I could fashion that blanket over there into a stylish poncho and wear that today instead - and if I did that, would anyone notice that I wasn't wearing pants? And why is this so gross anyway? It's natural and babies seem to like it just fine. But, poop is natural too and babies don't mind sitting in THAT. Apparently, their judgment isn't the best on matters regarding bodily fluids.

OH why couldn't it have been a horrible jar of pureed sweet potatoes mishap instead?!? Whyyyyyyyy!!!


2 comments:

Karen B. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen B. said...

I didn't mean to take my comment down. I just wanted to say, great blog so far. It's witty without being slashingly sarcastic. So thanks.