Saturday, November 13, 2004

hotter than this



Saw The Incredibles last night with M. I heart superheroes!

I actually kinda wanna be one. I would like to be able to fly. Or at least levitate! I’d like to also be able to twirl really fast, like with my leg sticking out, so I could knock over everything in my path and plow through walls. Shape shifting would be awesome! Being able to turn into whatever or whoever at a moments notice – handy! You wouldn’t even need invisibility if you could shape shift! Need to be in a room to hear the super evil genius lay out the super evil plan? Turn into a lamp! Need to stow away overnight in an art museum to protect the world famous painting from being stolen? Turn into a velvet rope! Wanna be a size 0 supermodel for a day or twenty years? YEAH… enough said.

For my accompanying super weakness, I would pick to become totally helpless in the face of physical comedy. The bad guy trips on his cape, we’re in trouble. As a group of bad guy thugs run up a hallway, someone lets loose a bag or two of marbles, the day might not be saved. Evil plots in the city I protect would all involve cream pies and crack falls. Classic.

OH… what to wear, what to wear. I’d want to look like a grown up version of a Powerpuff Girl. Little 60’s style pink dress. Thigh high black boots. Pigtails. Tights. Maybe gloves. A little mask or something to protect my secret identity as a world famous supermodel. I’d kick ass and look good doing it! Maybe be Miss March in the Super Girl Pin Up calendar. With all the proceeds going to charity, of course.

Word that best describes the color of the Gatorade I’m drinking: pee.

What the label calls it: electric citrus.

Am I done yapping about being a superhero: I think so.

No comments: