Friday, October 29, 2004

lists. everyone's doing it.



Here are the top ten things you should all know about me, in no order of course, because that would be too hard:

10. I believe that the spirit of my dead grandmother lives in my Magic 8-Ball.
9. I like to tap dance. What’s worse, I think I’m quite good at it.
8. I think the Arby’s oven mitt is kinda funny.
7. I am a vegetarian leather wearing walking contradiction.
6. I wish the world was safer for squirrels.
5. There is a mammoth laundry pile in my basement that I’ve had conversations with on many occasions. No worries, it comes in peace.
4. I’ve never been to an IHOP, but BOY, do I wanna.
3. The cutest thing that’s ever been said to me: that I reminded M’s grandma of the little girl in Monster’s Inc.
2. I think I could live on donuts and multivitamins.
1. I have a soft spot in my heart for cheap ass, white trash, chilled, frooty red wine. Anyone wanna split a bottle or two...enty?

Your turn.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Nothing like a bottle of Boones